Rock teacher or Radical teacher?

Friday, May 9, 2008

RnR (Rock and Radical)
 
Creating my friends and all cancellations
Leaving my life very in
Being lonely is never too lonely
Eating out YEAH !
I loose myself
Let's go
 
Life could be dead sink
And a ride on my sun tank
Keep me goin'
Up on moon
Showing the house now
A little comfort
Calling me names
What ?!
Oh I don't care
Let's go
 
And I work very hard
Every time I found
Why ?
How will I know ?
 
And I'm broke apart
Knowing what I showed
Just why ?
How will I know ?
 
Taking the truck down to the alley of losers
Making' out for the mess I've made
So call my number a little while longer
You will get the very crust
Let's go
 
And I think I'm small
But you're in my lock
Cause I,
how will I know..
 
Cause it makes me sunk
Just like running out of life
But why ?
How will I know ?
 
And I'm giving' up
Just what I had to do ?
How will I know ?

0 comments: